Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Warhol X Alien 20 Year Anniversary Decks


When I saw this series in the new DNA catalogs I was really impressed.  In a day and age when logo treatments are the norm and anyone stepping out of the box is running a risk, Alien Workshop is there to remind all of us exactly who and what they are.  We had to prebook a couple sets to make sure that we were able to get a hold of all of them.  One for the house, another for the wall at the shop and one for the rack for people who want to use them for what they were intended.  Hopefully the kids will see the effort put into this amazing series and we will be able to bring them in a couple times with great sell through.  The initial roll out are the Warhol graphics, the team head shots beside them we hope drop later this year as well as they also look really good.  I guess when I made a home made tatoo gun and inked the Alien on my thigh by myself at 15, I was really onto something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment