Thursday, March 3, 2011

Southside X Starbucks Collab...

  To say that I like Starbucks is an understatement.  In a really weird way it's become something I look forward to almost every day.  So, Janine decided that I needed a registered gift card so that I could at least take advantage of some rewards.  I guess I had enough coffee to hit the Gold Level and I am now getting my own personalized card.  I really owe a lot to Starbucks as without it I have a hard time getting everything I have to do accomplished.  Here and there I still turn it off and not pursue as much as I did or even stop drinking it completely but in the end, I go back.  I don't smoke, try to drink but am not much good at it, so I guess this coffee thing will just have to be my vice.  I guess I can live with that and I just wanted to share my secret with all of you in case any of you are looking to open your own business, handle up to 20 events a year, start a family and have one on the way right in the heart of the Summer season...you know all that...Starbucks makes it all possible, so here's to you Starbucks, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment