Thursday, June 11, 2009

Down on the Island


So, a couple friends of mine headed down to Galveston Island for a session at the Johnny Romano Skatepark, couple of street clips and an after sesh warm down on the beach with a few brews. To my dismay the porta-john that I chose to relieve myself in had a gut churning sighting that I felt would need to be brought to your attention. Not sure why someone would want to make sure to not only leave their feminine napkin in the toilet paper holder for some unknowing patron to touch, but also to drip dry the blood down the front face of the seat itself. Now luckily I was just in for a quick vertical urination, but had I not noticed either the feminine napkin or the blood I might have sat down and proceeded to loose my lunch in more ways than one. With that said, if you are ever down on Galveston Island, beware of the porta-johns, not everything is on the up and up once inside. Of course, Dakota used it before me and completely missed it, I wish I had and you probably are wishing you had as well, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment