Thursday, June 11, 2009

Skaters on the Beach


I hate the beach. Simple statement, just a fact, I pretty much can not stand being out on the beach. It is hot, I burn easily, I don't have a six pack or at least not exactly. Just look at us, does it really look like any of us belong on the beach? Do we look like we are having a good time? Does it actually seem as though we are comfortable? The beach tracks sand all into your car and you head home begging for a shower as soon as you can. The only thing good about the beach is just going to go. You know that feeling you have after you are done doing something just to say you did something "more" with your day. Just look at Dakota, after these photos were taken, his forehead was oozing for a week and then began to peel. The guy in the green hat, Cory Wilder, looks right at home doesn't he? Covered head to toe working on his buzz in an attempt to make things a little more fun. Anthony Morris used to be a surfer, a really good one too but he quit and decided skateboarding was a lot more fun. Might of had something to do with the fact that there really isn't a whole lot of surf in Texas. When I get asked about the surfers down in Galveston I always say the same thing,"Well, they've got a lot heart, don't they?" Look at me, you commentator, do I look comfortable with my jean short black high top combo? NO!








No comments:

Post a Comment