Thursday, January 15, 2009

Black Banked Ledge San Antonio

This was our first spot once we met up with our tour guide, J Lo. This place was a lot of fun and from the footage that I had seen on http://www.fourduos.com/ I was leery of it being all chunky. Don't let the paint fool you, this ledge is in great shape. On one end you can bonk to grind and as usual everyone made it out of there with a clip or two. Dakota won the session though with three usable clips. Some people took some slams but all in all everyone ended up coming through. We even had a San Antonio police officer pull up and when I went to shut down the generator he just said,"I just wanted to see some tricks." Another great start in a new city for the crew. I even think that Jeff Gilmer shot some sequences and maybe a still, so that ought to tell you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment