Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing Bad zine'


Wow, what an amazing zine'. Thing bad was put together so well and with so many little extras that I was really impressed. I found this on the coffee table at my friends house. The next two blog entry's are going to be some examples of just some of the goodies filling the pages of the zine' itself. It took me a long time reading along reminecing about the articles and images within it's pages. I forgot who Summers said made it, but heres to you guy, you killed it.

1 comment:

  1. GO BOMB AN AUSTIN HILL FOR PEACE SAKES FOR LBJ'S WAR ON POVERTY!

    Longboard downhill bombs, that is son (and daughters)... hit it with the Austin Longboarding Club, YO!!!

    Wikileaks on the war? WTF

    Feel like jumping out of your flesh?

    What are the right reasons for breaking the rules versus how SNAFU the system is?

    What kind of Austin Apparition would judge a 'Thing Bad'?

    ReplyDelete