Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Los Angeles's Roosevely Hotel

The Roosevelt Hotel is one of Hollywood, California's most storied hotels. Home to many a rat pack actor and actress over the years the hotel resides just across the street from the famous Chinese Theather on the Hollwood Strip. Janine is so internet travel savy that she was able to secure us a room for three days and two night at half the price. Traveling in during the January offseason has it's perks. The day before flying out to LA I decided to hit up Steve Berra and was lucky enough to have him answer. We wanted to hit up the Berrics and see it for ourselves, he said to give him a call once we were settled. Upon arriving at the hotel I was shocked at how dark and relaxing the atmosphere was. I suppose that's what Hollywood's elite had loved about it for all these years. Pretty quickly Janine and I felt at ease within our hotel room. We wandered around the hotel and shot off a couple photos that you can see accompaning this text. If you are ever in Hollywood and have a chance I suggest you book yourself a room. The hotel is quite nice and you won't be dissapointed. I was relucatant, but that is what wives are for, to make you try new things and try to relax and live in the moment. I am very greatful to be experiencing my new life as Southside Skatepark's caretaker. We are able to travel more now than we ever have in our lives, something we have always wanted to do. I won't soon forget my stay at the Roosevelt, it looks more expensive than it actually was, don't be fooled.




















No comments:

Post a Comment