Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chrome Kool-Aid Man Cadillac


San Antonio and all of Texas actually, has a way of turning out some of the most ridiculous cars. This one in particular had chrome "Kool-Aid Man" decals to accent the chrome double strap on the trunk and on either side of the back of the cab. I wish I had taken a closer picture but there was someone still inside and it wasn't exactly the nicest area. For an added touch when they pulled up they were treating all of us to a rattling base, and I do mean rattle! The bad kind, you know, like when a friend of your trys to put base in his or her car and it just ends up rattling the car to pieces. Not to mention that there was a small child riding along, and isn't there a suggested decible limit for small children? I don't have any kids but if I did, you wouldn't catch me running around with them in my rattling Cadillac.

No comments:

Post a Comment