Saturday, January 17, 2009

Guardrail into Bank

This spot is officially the strangest out and over rail/bar/grindable object into bank that I have ever been to. Why they chose to roll and bolt this guardrail the way they did on the parking lot above is any ones guess. I tried to shoot the photo from below to give you an idea of the bank that you had to bomb any made tricks out of. Funny thing about banks on film or in photos, nothing makes them look as legit as being there in person. Have fun shooting this spot everyone, better get there at noon. Nothing like shooting into the shadow and having to pan out to show the make while shooting directly into the sun. Does anyone know anybody that would actually skate this at noon? I know how I felt at noon on this particular day, and all I had to do was point the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment