Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last Minute Preparations...for the Team Trip


So, a few days before embarking on our adventure Dakota Roberson lets me know that he is down to his last pair of Etnies, of which he is on flow. I make a Monday night call to the warehouse for him, seeing if we could get him taken care of, and within 48 hours these four pairs of RVM's show up. We love the shoe so much I am going to see about an at once or prebook, Etnies is coming back strong. Have you noticed? So sick to see the exact "non-slip grip" silhoette of when I was a kid come back with a vulcanized sole and even a Mid. The black/ white Mid is particularly strong I would say. They definitely skated really well and Dakota never complained about them at all, which is strange, he has a sneaker problem, anyone who knows him would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment